To work together to reduce the incidence and impact of accidental injuries to children, 0-12 years of age, in the community.
Our members provide a co-ordinated approach to child accident prevention using local knowledge, expertise and shared resources.
The alliance currently includes representation from:
- Family Nursing and Home Care (Paediatric Health Visiting, School Nurses)
- Health and Social Services ( Paramedics, Community Paediatrics)
- Home Affairs (Fire and Rescue, Police, Ambulance)
- Children, Young People, Education & Skills
- Jersey Child Care Trust
- Trading Standards Service
- St John Ambulance
- Ports of Jersey
- Bosdet Foundation
Our success lies in these representatives high degree of commitment to child accident prevention coupled with the support and involvement of their respective senior managers.